Frequently Asked Questions
– It is important that monies received for services are always placed in our clients’ bank account. Clients can choose from establishing a local account with check writing privileges, wire transferring from a local account here to the client’s main business account, or even using a “lock box” at any participating FDIC facility.
– Our competitive fee for billing is based on payments posted. We can estimate what you fee would be after we know more about your practice.
– We would not charge for postage or statements.
– We provide nationwide toll-free telephone communication services. Having a local telephone number forwarded to our office is an option some of our clients consider.
– Our clients retain control of all accounts. Should special handling be desired, simply let our staff know.
– Billing for the practice is tailored to the individual preferences of the client, allowing them to choose the number of statements their patients will receive and when they will receive them.Clients decide how long to work with patients on payment of their amount owed.
Second, the sophistication of our computer system gives our staff the fingertip knowledge needed to follow up with third party payers and patients, always with the purpose of asking for payment. Our efforts to collect from insurance companies give patients the feeling we are working directly for them, thus strengthening the provider/patient relationship. This effort has proven effective with an overall 97% net collection ratio.
Finally, it is standard practice for us to challenge all usual and prevailing or reasonable and customary denials, thus ensuring all collectible dollars are sought. We audit contractual payments to ensure compliance and we challenge those we discover to be incorrect, including appeals, when necessary and justifiable.