The platform implemented has the level of security demanded by businesses and organizations handling sensitive internal and customer information.
- Every digital pen has a unique ID.
- Pens are registered to our servers and can only communicate with that ‘trusted’ server.
- Digital paper forms can only be filled by ‘trusted’ pens.
- Data from both USB and Bluetooth pens is encrypted (128 bit) by the electronic pen before uploading.
- No data is stored on the mobile phone or locally on the docking PC. Data is only held in the digital pen or on the server application
- Every pen contains a real time clock, every pen stroke is timed. Fraudulent form completion is easily detected.
- The pen application servers retain pen stroke files, orginial images, and XML upload files.
Notice of Privacy Practices for Protected Health InformationThis notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.
Anesthesia Billing, Inc. (“ABI”) is permitted by federal privacy laws to make uses and disclosures of your health information for purposes of treatment, payment, and health care operations. Protected health information is the information we create and obtain in providing our services to you. Such information includes billing documents created by ABI which relate to services provided to you by a healthcare provider.